August 26, 2014

Hello

Hi Gang!! Here is a card I created last night, using all Stampin' Up! products. The stamp is from a Hostess set. You can earn a Hostess set when you Host a party. I can do virtual parties if you like, and if you are interested. It's super easy to do, and in the comfort of your own home. :) My Stampin' Up! website is also located at www.jenyoung.stampinup.net, so if you wanna just order for yourself, you can do that too!!! :) For my card, I followed this sketch from Sketch Saturday:

Sketch #324 was designed by Vannessa!


Here is how my card turned out:


I am also submitting my card to the following fun challenges
This card is listed in my ETSY shop here.

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope your day is blessed!!! 

Aloha,
Jen



"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~