August 18, 2014

Faith Hope Love Scripture Challenge #FHL12 - "The Lord" and "Something Sweet"

Happy Monday Y'all!!  Hope your week has been going well.  My son is heading off to college soon, so our days have been quiet busy and at the same time, spending a lot of quality time together. We were so blessed to be able to hear him teach a segment of yesterday's sermon.  My hubby and I were so proud of him. What a way to start his journey.  Praying that the Lord will continue to use him mightly!! Excited of what is to come for his future. Never been a more happier and proud mama!!! Thank You, Jesus!!!!

Well, today is Challenge Monday!! We are on our 12th FHL Scripture Challenge!!  Wowie!!  I hope you are in for a fun time this week.  Got some excited things going on.  I'm still trying to think about how to write this all down in a blog post.  :)  Not only is it Challenge Monday today, but it is also the Grand Re-Opening of my Little C's Digi Online Store!!!  I'm excited about that. But let's focus on the new challenge for today's post.

1st off... our winner of last week's challenge is this card by Gail:

Front of Card
Card Opened

Good Job on your challenge card, Gail!!  You did a good job in incorporating both the "Circle Shape" and "Love" requirements of last week's challenge.  Please contact me and send me your email address for your prize from Sweet and Sassy.  Also, you can grab a "Winner's" badge from the right sidebar of my blog and post to your blog (highlight, right click, copy n' paste).

It was so neat to see what everyone came up with.  I was kinda worried that not much would join in on the challenge because of the "Theme" and "Twist".  But I realize that it is actually better, because the challenge will be exciting to those that want to motivate themselves in creating for a challenge that is actually challenging you to create.  The other great thing is that the stakes are higher for those who submit their work to this challenge, because not too many people are playing along anyways, so your chances of winning are higher.  Right???  So, if you're playing along, continue to play along... eventually, you will probably win a prize!!  :)

So, let's see..... what is our "Theme" and "Twist" for this week's FHL Scripture Challenge?? Here it is:

Theme: Use a scripture with the words "The Lord" in it.
Twist: "Something Sweet" - Use an image of Something Yummy or Sweet

Our Sponsor for this challenge is:


You will receive 2 Digital Images of your choice, and 1 Digital Sentiment of your choice!!!

Here is my sample project...  

I used the "Doggie Cupcake Treat" image, along with the "Happy Birthday Sweet Friend" digital sentiment from Little C's Digis.  I also added some wiggly eyes to make it look silly.  The card was cut on my eClips machine, I believe it is a Lori Whitlock design.  It has a zig-zag fold, and was pretty easy to put together.  This card size is at 5" x 7".  If I was to make it again, I would make it a little bit smaller than this one.  :)  The DSP, I am not sure where it is from.  I got it from my stash though.  :)  

Scripture on my card is "The Lord bless You and keep you; The Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you" ~Numbers 6:24-25





There you have it!!  That is the challenge for the next 2 weeks.  I hope you will have some time to play along.  Also, don't forget to check out Little C's Digi Blog... Posted all the digis that have been re-released (images) today!!!

Here are some links to FREEBIE scriptures pertaining to this challenge's theme:


I am submitting this project to the following fun challenges:

I leave you with this pic of my son teaching at church yesterday... a beautiful image of what is to come... and below that, a couple of pics of the Youth Group laying hands and praying over him, for his journey on to college. Thank You, Jesus!!!!

Photo: So proud of this young man!! Here is a pic of him teaching a segment of today's sermon. Praising The Lord for a powerful message brought forth by the Youth!! To God be the Glory!!! This is the last Sunday for Chazz at church before he heads off to college on Thursday!!! Great start to his journey! Thank U, Lord!!!!



So very blessed.... 

Now, it's your turn to create.  You can link your project to the Linky Tools link below.  If you need to read the rules, please be sure to check it out by clicking here.








"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~  

Buy My Projects