August 13, 2014

Doodle Pantry Masculine Birthday Cards

Aloha and Happy Wednesday!!  Hope your week is going by well... mines have been in a whirlwind of activities.  Taking my oldest son to the doctor for physical, and then dentist, and here n' there, getting prepared for him to leave and head off to college.  My baby is all grown up now.  So proud of him.  So happy that he is leaving and taking off to college, to another state.  I never had that opportunity.  The Lord allowed us to send him off, and it is just a blessing to have watched him grow from being a little boy to now a grown man.  Gonna miss having him here in the house.  


Well, God is GOOD, ALL the time, and ALL the time, GOD IS GOOD!!!  He gives me peace and comfort, and joy, knowing that my son will be used for HIS glory.  And that is all that matters to me!!  I cannot take that joy away, and will not allow the enemy to take the peace away either.  I am gonna rejoice and rejoice in all the things that the Lord allows me and my family to go through.  There is no other way that I chose to do.  The Lord has blessed me so much with this child... I am just so thankful that I was able to be a part of his childhood, and so honored to have been chosen as his mama!!  He will always be my sweetheart of a son!!!!  

With that being said... here are two masculine birthday cards I created using Doodle Pantry images. These images come from the set called "Classic Cars 3".  This set was released in June for this year. Love working with this set, as creating masculine cards were so easy to do!!! 


Here is card #2:



Card Details:

  • Image, DSP and Sentiment: Doodle Pantry Digital Images
  • Embossing Folder: CuttleBug rubbed with black ink (1st card), rubbed with white ink (2nd card)
  • Sheer Organdy Ribbon - Black
  • Cardstock: Stampin' Up!
I am also submitting my card to the following fun challenges:

Thanks for stopping by and spending a part of your day with me.  Blessed to have you visit here.

ALOHA, Jen


"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~  

Buy My Projects