August 1, 2014

Diaper Cake with Clothing




Happy Aloha Friday, gang!!!  The end of the week is already here... Well, this week a friend of mines needed help to put together a diaper cake for her.  She wanted to incorporate a bunch of clothes that she purchased, and make it a part of the diaper cake.  Honestly, I didn't know how I was going to make it, but it turned out pretty good.  The layer of clothes actually looked like a layer of the cake.  I added DSP for each layer, and tied a ribbon.  It literally took me just a couple of hours.  I was stoked that I finished it in 1 night, because my girlfriend came back the next day to drop something off, and she got to leave with the diaper cake. Yay!!  Here it is... 


Don't look at it too long.... you'll start noticing the imperfections.  LOL!! Well, regardless of how I think it turned out, my girlfriend was happy, and that's all that matters!!  :)  Happy to make my friends happy!! :)  

On another note... wanted to share with you some pics of my Lotus flower in my garden... love love love how pretty it is....  

Here it is just a bud about to bloom.... 

Now, fully bloomed....  

The inner part of the flower....  

Another bloomed photo.  So pretty!!!  

Gorgeous, right??  Oh... don't forget, this coming Monday, my Faith, Hope, Love Scripture Challenges return!!!  So come on back and join the fun!!!!

Blessings,
Jen

"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~  

Buy My Projects