August 28, 2014

Birthday Carnival Fair SVG Box Card


Created this adorable "Fair/Carnival" box card using the "Summer Box Cards SVG kit" from SVGcuts.com.  Love their cuts. This went to my lil' nephew, Jacob-Riley.  He turned 1!!



I especially love the box cards, because they are so neat to put together, to begin with, and then they fold down and fit perfectly in an envelope.  SVGcuts.com usually provides an envelope cut that it'll fit in.  I've also added some dew drops and bling to the project.  

I am submitting this project to the following fun challenges:

Mahalo for stopping by, spending a little bit of your time with me, and if you've commented, I really appreciate that you took the time to do that!!  Come and join my Facebook Group, "Creating with Jen" for details of this card, and how I created it. Also weekly prize giveaways!!!! 

Aloha, Jen



"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~