August 29, 2014

A Birthday Wish Just For You

Greetings!!! Rina, who is one of my best friends n' sister in Christ celebrated her birthday in August.  I was so blessed that during this time, she was here in Hawaii celebrating and got to spend some time with me and my boys.  Here is a card I created for her. I followed a sketch several weeks ago, but didn't get to post my project in time.  Therefore, I lost track of where the sketch was located. Anyhoos.... it's alright.  I also finally got to use my "Sew Easy Kit" that I purchased while on the mainland this past April. I love how it looks.  Looking forward to using it again!!  Here is how my card turned out. 



I am submitting my card to the following fun challenges:

Mahalo for stopping by, spending a little bit of your time with me, and if you've commented, I really appreciate that you took the time to do that!!  Come and join my Facebook Group, "Creating with Jen" for details of this card, and how I created it. Also weekly prize giveaways!!!! 

Aloha, Jen



"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~