July 9, 2014

Thinking Of You - Stampin' Up! Peaceful Petals

Good Morning Friends... I pray that each of you are doing well. I woke up this morning to see a message from a friend of mines that her father was in ICU this morning, he was hit by a truck.  Please send prayers. I grew up with this friend of mines. Life is too short. Love your parents unconditionally and in respect... U never know what could happen.  They are taken away too soon... just as children can be. So sad. :(

This year, I've had 3 crafty sisters lose their moms. Breaks my heart to see and read their pain on Facebook.  I wish I could hug each of them.  I pray for them daily, because I know it must be so hard to lose this love of their life.  The only woman that has loved them unconditionally is now gone forever.  I pray that they are in the comfort of the Lord's Holy Spirit.  It could be a very difficult time, and sometimes a time of darkness.  I pray for all of you that may be going through this suffering.  Call out to the Lord... He is your refuge.

I finally had a chance to make a sympathy card.  I need to work on a few more, and send them out.  I don't usually have a stash of sympathy cards at bay, so I usually make them when needed.  When making these, I pray over the person and the family that I am making it for.  My dear friend is hurting.  I know she loved her mother so much. I pray that her days are reminded of beautiful memories of her mother, and to know that her mom is no longer suffering in pain.

Here is the card I made for her....



On the inside of the card, I stamped this scripture stamp from Our Daily Bread. Praying this will give her some comfort.

For my card, I followed this sketch from Boogaboo Stamps - Catch The Bug Challenge Blog:


My card details:
  • Cardstock: Bazzill
  • Stamps (Image and Sentiment): Stampin' Up! "Peaceful Petals" stamp set
  • Rhinestone Brads n' Pearls: Stampin' Up!
  • Butterfly, Tag and Circle Punches: Stampin' Up!
  • Scallop Edge cut with Mini Scallop Shears
  • Chevron Ribbon: Stampin' Up!
  • DSP: Stampin' Up!
  • Scripture Stamp on the inside: Our Daily Bread


I am submitting my card to the following challenges:
Thank you for visiting with me today.  May your day be blessed by HIM!!! 



Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~