July 8, 2014

SVGCut.Com Awareness Ribbon - FREEBIE

I have recently fall in love with the cuts over at SVGCuts.com.  They have soooo many cute cuts, and the owners Mary and Leo make creating with these cuts so easy to use by creating a tutorial for each cut.  They may do a video or a printed tutorial or both.  Either way, their tutorials are easy to follow!! They also create a bunch of FREEBIES!!!  Who wouldn't want FREEBIES???  Especially if you are new to owning a cutting machine, and don't know who to buy from, and want to test out their FREEBIES, they don't just give you 1 or 2 FREEBIES, they give you 35 pages of FREEBIES!!!  LOL!!  Anyways, I went through those pages, and found some cute cuts that I just had to add to my collection.  This is one of the cuts I have been looking for, for a while now, and was so happy when I found out that they had an awareness ribbon cut.

Here is what the cut file looks like, it can be found on page 31 of their FREEBIE cuts area:

Free SVG File – Sure Cuts A Lot – 04.05.10 – Awareness Ribbon

I cut the bottom base on pink vinyl and the top layer on white vinyl, and then put them on top of each other.  I wanted to make these for the longest time because all the magnet breast cancer awareness ribbons that I've purchased and applied to my car in the past have FADED... and not in months, but in WEEKS!!!  Dang!!!  That is waaaaay toooo fast.... so I am pretty sure this one won't fade, because I have another vinyl on my car, almost the exact color, and it has been on my car for about 2 years now, and has faded.  So Yay!!  Here is how it looks on my car:

Close Up...


and from a distance:


Pretty cool, huh??  The size is 6", but I could've gone a little larger.  Looks good enough for me, though.

Thanks for peeking and stopping by today!!  Hope your day is blessed!!

Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~