July 3, 2014

Super Hero Cards - For Twin Boys

A friend of mines hosted a party for her twin boys that were turning 5 years old.  The theme was "Super Hero's".  I thought it would be so awesome to find SVG cuts of Super Heros... so I did a search on Google, and FOUND SOME!!!!  How stoked I was!!!  Yippee!!!  This SVG site is a keeper, for sure.  She's got lots of cute things, and I am just so happy that she has the super hero's that I wanted.  Here is the set that I got:

Superheroes Collection Cutting Files


Aren't these adorable??  She has 3 other sets with other Super Heros.
I will have to get them, because they are just too fun to work with.  I cut the Captain America and Iron Man cuts, and here's how they turned out... so cute:


Then put them on cards... here's the Captain America card:

Here is the Iron Man card...

I gotta work on my cards with these SVG cuts.  The cuts are so cute, but I don't think I do a good job putting them on cards.  Oh well.. .it was fun to piece together.  Being having fun with my eClips.  I need to turn on my Cricut.. haven't touched that machine in a while!!!  
Thanks for stopping by today.  May your day be blessed!!!

Blessings ~ Jen


"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~