July 19, 2014

Some EXCITING NEWS and a Wish Big Doodle Pantry Birthday Card

Hello Friends!!  Happy Saturday!! I am sorry that I have been away for this past week..... but I have been busy, with some exciting news!!!  I have decided to open a digi store!!  I'm excited about it, can you tell??  I've got some digi sentiments ideas that I can't wait to put out in the market, and I've got a friend of mines who is an artist that will be selling her digis in my store.  The store will be called "Little C's Digi's".  Can't wait!!!  So that's what I have been up to this past week.  I have also been working on another graduation favor order.  I need to make 120 of those.  Will post them as soon as I am done with them.  These projects were created for Little C's: Creating for a Cause to Cure Cancer. Thus all proceeds of that order will go to Cooling Cancer.  I'll write more about that when I post this project.

Ok, so happy happy and exciting things are going on!!!  I hope you continue to check back and see all the fun stuffs that I will share with you later in the future.  For now, I have a Doodle Pantry card, which I created for my nephew.  I used the "Happy Trails" digital set and "Winter Birthday" digital set to make the main focus image on this card.  I loved how it turned out.  Oh, and some good news is that right now, over at Doodle Pantry, the "Happy Trails" digi set is FREE with any purchase til' July 24th!!!  This is such a cute set for those that love to go camping, or for those that just love the outdoor scenery for their projects!!!  The set come with so many elements, you will not be disappointed!!!  Here's the full set in it's entirety:

Happy Trails Camper - LIMITED TIME July 3-24 FREE w/purchase

So cute, ya??  FREE and all those images, cannot go wrong!!!  Well here is my card that I created....



Details:
  • DSP, Bear and Trees: "Happy Trails" Doodle Pantry - Colored w/Copics
  • Cupcake, Birthday Hat and Sentiment: "Winter Birthday" Doodle Pantry - Colored w/Copics
  • Grass and Dirt: Copic Pens
  • Clouds: Stampin' Up! Marina Mist Ink, Copic Sketch Markers
  • Buttons: From my stash
I am submitting my project to the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by!!  ALOHA!!! OXOX

Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~