July 1, 2014

Saturated Canary Graduation Card

Here's another graduation creation.  Created this card for our cousin.  Size is 5-1/2" x 5-1/2".  I used a card base layout from MyScrapChick.com.  The image is from Saturated Canary.  I really enjoy coloring her images... but my favorite thing about her, is that I love that she loves the LORD!!!!





I created the "2014" on my eCal and cut with my eClips machine, using the "weld" feature to merge the numbers together.  I am finding that more n' more I am loving my eClips machine more than my Cricut.  Even though I've invested so much in my Cricut.  I will be thinking up ways to use my Cricut Machine more.  I tried it out this morning, and was NOT too happy with the results.  But it could've been because I was trying to cut a Hello Kitty image, and you know how that could be with all those tiny lil' pieces.  I will be posting that project in a couple of days.

Anyways, here are some of the challenges out there that I am submitting my project to:


That's all for now.... Thanks for stopping by!! Aloha!! OXOX

Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~