July 15, 2014

Praying For You.... A Card Set

Good Morning Tuesday, y'all!!!  Hope your week has been going well.  However, I know that some of you are having a pretty tough day and the week is turning out pretty junk for you.  I pray that the Lord will touch you, heal you from the inside out, heal your broken heart, your aches, your pains.  I pray that you are sustained through this trial, and that you are holding on, even if only to the hem of HIS garment.  Hold fast, stay strong in the Lord and KNOW that HE will pull you through this.


I posted the above Psalm as a reminder that the Lord is YOUR Shepard!!  He is guiding you through all of this.  This Psalm, when I was growing up, I thought was a prayer for the dead to "find the light at the end of the tunnel" (it was always read at funerals - even to this day!!!).  But after learning that "context + content = meaning"... I KNOW that this Psalm is for the LIVING... you and I!!!  Those that are walking in the shadow of death (agony), and this Psalm is reassurance that HE is with us, and will never leave us or forsake us.  That because of HIS presence, I shall fear NO EVIL... I will ALWAYS take comfort in HIM!!  Thank U, Jesus!!!!

For my project today, I share with you a set of 10 cards I made for a sister in Christ... a fitting set of cards for the beginning message of my blog post.  Each card is a "Praying For You" card, which were all made with Stampin' Up! products.  This was a pretty CAS card. Loved creating them, and was happy to bless my sis with it.

Know that I am Praying for you... I may not know who you are, and we may not communicate even once, you might just be a reader of my blog, but the LORD knows who you are and who needs these prayers.  So KNOW that I am praying for you... in Jesus Name!!!


Card Details:
  • Stampin' Up! stamp set: Thoughts and Prayers #127805 (c), #128751 (w)
  • Tangerine Tango CS: #111349
  • Pacific Point CS: #111350
  • Wild Wasabi CS: #108641
  • Wisteria Wonder CS: #122922
  • Real Red CS: #102482
  • Stampin' Up! Ink colors coordinating with each cardstock.
  • Buttons from my stash of buttons.
I am submitting my project to the following challenges:
Thank you for stopping by!!!  ALOHA!!!


Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~