July 14, 2014

PINKY HUGS from Jacque Beddingfield

Greetings on this beautiful Monday!!!  I wanted to share a beautiful BCRAK (Breast Cancer RAK) that I received from another PINK Sister.  I like to refer to these as PINKY HUGS.  :)  So Blessed.... The pack of Pinky Hugs came from Jacque of Jacque's Joie de Vivre, a fellow blogging, crafting and breast cancer survivor sister. Hence the "Pink Hugs".  She over saw a post that I had mentioned about dry skin results from my daily use of Tamoxifen, and offered to send me some Burt's Bees Oil to try, since that is the remedy that she uses.  She replied to my post suggesting that I should use this product. 2 posts later, she said she was SENDING me the product!!!  LOL!!!  God is GOOD!!!  What a blessing, right????  Anyways, within 4 days, I received her box.  I was surprised that the box was so big!! But to my delight, within the box... a bunch of goodies.... starting with her beautiful handmade card creation:

Inside of card:

The beautiful flowers that frame her image on the outside of her card.  I just love how she has great flower placement skills.  I have no clue when it comes to flower placements... I just add them wherevers, but she has them strategically placed in the right areas!!!

Here is her image... love all the sparkles n' crystal glaze on the ice cream... YUMM!!!

Her card in it's entirety.  I love all the bling and the butterfly punches, the pretty thick bow and lil' darling purple butterfly pin looking embellishment on the bow. So PRETTY!!!!  It is an absolute masterpiece!!!

Here are the goodies that she sent me.  So sweet n' thoughtful to send these to me.  Truly blessed.  :)  Thank You, Jacque!!  She gave me n' idea... I  am considering sending out PINKY HUGS in a box monthly... I'll be praying about it, and seeing where the Lord guides me.  Check out all the adorable tissue, those yummy lollipops and bath scrub... love all the PINK!!!!

Thank You for stopping by!! I'll be back tomorrow with a hand crafted project. I hope your week is BLESSED!!! ALOHA!!! OXOX

Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~