July 5, 2014

Owl Grad Cards - My Scrap Chick SVG

Aloha and Happy Saturday to YOU!!!!  I first thought it was Sunday... yeeee, so happy that it's only Saturday!!!  I hope you all had a blessed time last night, enjoying the holiday with family and friends.  We went to my mom's yesterday, and had lunch with her and dad. It was nice. The weather was AWESOME!!! We then went to a Korean BBQ for dinner... lol.  That was our extent of BBQ for our family.  We were so happy that the parking lot was so empty!! The food was delicious, and then we headed to 31 Ice Creams/Baskin Robbins for a refill of my Mint Chocolate Chip and Parliens and Cream flavors.  I have to have these stocked in my freezer at all times.  LOL!!  I only have a little at a time though.  Just enough to be sure it'll exit my system by the next bathroom run. All in all, we had a pleasant, and quiet evening.  Took a picture of my son next to our pond last night.... here it is:


Shortly after taking that pic, we brought our doggies into our house, and shortly there after, the fireworks started going off.  I thought it was perfect timing to bring them into the house.  :)

Here are 2 other cards I created for more grad's that I want to share with you today... this time, I used an svg cut from My Scrap Chick.  Loved piecing these together...



I didn't feel like stamping... I haven't had the feeling for stampin' lately.  But I do know that I have these products, and I must use them.  So I know I will!!!

Well, I hope you are all enjoying your long weekend.  Continue to bask in the Lord's creation around you, and give thanks to HIM for all things!!!! Aloha n' God Bless!!!!

Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~