July 4, 2014

Owl Grad Card SVG Cut from Miss Kate Cuttables

Aloha and Happy Birthday, America!!!!  I pray that your 4th of July is going well, and that you are enjoying and having a blessed time with family and friends.





We have a church potluck going on down at the beach today, but it doesn't look like we'll be going, as I'm still tryna fight off this cold.  Praise God that I am feeling much better a few days ago, though.  I hate being sick.  But I hate especially when it's the stuffy head kinda sick.  I didn't so much cough this time around, but my nose would get sooooo stuffy, I couldn't even breathe in the vick's or the essential oils that I rubbed on my chest.  It was crazy!!!  As though my scent department went haywire.  My youngest had the same symptoms.  When he was sick (right before me), he too said he couldn't breathe and couldn't smell anything.  I thought he was lying.  But I guess I got to go through it 1st hand myself.  hahaha... oh well.

Anyways, I finally got a chance to work on some cards for other graduates... starting with these 2 cards. This cute adorable owl cut is from Miss Kate's Cuttables.  This cut is called "Wise Owl".  I cut on my eClips using eCal.  Have been using my eClips alot lately... so proud of myself, because I am finally putting that machine to good use.  :)



I think I need to check the blade on my cutter... looks like it's not cutting my paper cleanly.  :)  I am submitting my projects to the following challenges:




Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~