Today, I head out to see my plastic surgeon. Gonna get sizing for my new implants. Praise God!! I should've had reconstructive surgery back in April, but because all of the madness of my son's graduation, we decided to hold off til' later. Doctor said that it is ok to do this. Thank you for keeping me in prayer.
Now to share with you a Clean and Simple card that I made for my crafty sister, Gina's daughter, who graduated from 8th grade this year. So sweet. Creating with Stampin' Up! products make creating so easy. I like to use my Stampin' Up! stamps when I need a quick and pretty look. I like how this one turned out. :)
- Starburst Sayings Stamp Set - Clear Mount #133185*
- Coordinating Die Cut - Starburst Framelits #132967*
- Cardstock: Pink: Bazzill, White: Grace Pacific and Card Base: Stampin Up! Sahara Sand #11043
- Embossing Folder: Dots - Sizzix
*These 2 products can be purchased in a bundle!! Wood #134817 or Clear #134818 - savings of 15%!!!
I am submitting my card to the following challenges:
- Crafter's Cafe - Use a line from favorite movie: "Sister Act 2" - "Oh Happy Day!!!" (It wasn't just a line... it was an entire song!!! I've posted a clip of this movie below. Watch and be blessed!!!
- Crafting By Designs - Use Dies
- Moo Mania & More: Buttons
- Penny's Challenge #185 - Anything Goes
- Stampin' Royalty - Anything Goes
Thanks for popping by!! Praying that you have having an "Oh Happy Day!!!" Please watch this video... and enjoy!!!