July 31, 2014

Masculine Birthday Cards - Sketch from Try Stampin' on Tuesday




Happy Thursday!!!  This week is going by quickly!!  This year is going by quicker!!  Here are 2 cards I created to complete my July's DT commitment to Doodle Pantry.  These 2 cards come from the digital set called "Classic Clunkers".  The sentiment comes from "Winter Birthday".  Here is the car set in it's entirety:


My mom used to own a Pinto when I was 4 years old. Same color as the one in this set. Pretty cool!!!  For my cards below, I followed this sketch from Try Stampin' On Tuesday:

Here are how my cards turned out.... 



I am also submitting my projects to the following fun challenges:

Thank you for stopping by!!!  

OXOX,
Jen

"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~  

Buy My Projects