July 2, 2014

Little C's Partnering Up with CoolingCancer.Org

So I have decided to partner up with CoolingCancer.Org.... how?  For all "4Hired" projects that I create, all proceeds will go towards the foundation.  This is a 501(c) corporation, that helps fund the University of Hawaii Cancer Research Center.  When I was diagnosed with cancer, I was asked if a specimen of my cancer could be taken to the research center.  Of course I said, "YES!!!".  I fully believe that if they could find anything in their research that might help cure cancer, then go for it.

I've started a page on Facebook, it is called "Little C's: Creating towards a Cause to Cure Cancer", here I will be posting all projects created towards this cause, and people will be able to donate, to obtain these projects.  People can also go directly to CoolingCancer.Org and donate there, if they rather do that instead.  :)  If you are on Facebook and would like to "LIKE" this page, you can do so by clicking on this banner:



This project here is a project created for my mom, and I wasn't expecting anything from her.  But she donated some funds just for me making it.  I thought that was so sweet.  So thanks mom!!  I made this card for her doctor, who is celebrating her 70th year old birthday.  She wanted a special card, so I made her an easel card.  This is actually an SVG cut from MyScrapChick.com.  The card is called Circle Frills Card. Super cute and super easy to create.  It also comes with a chunky envelope cut to put your card in perfectly.  :)


The "Happy Birthday" stamp is from Paper Trey, and the bottom sentiment stamp is from Penny Black.  Flowers and leaves from All Natural Accents.

I am submitting this project to the following challenges:



Thank you for stopping by!!  I hope your day is going well!!!


Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~