Happy Aloha Friday!!! Thank You, Lord... I had a chance to create with my eClips again. I wanted to create a Hello Kitty card using the Hello Kitty Cricut Cartridge, but when I went to cut, the edges did not cut as clean as I wanted to. Must be because it was too small? Anyways, did a search online, for Hello Kitty SVG, and found this FREEBIE here from Sherry K Designs!!! Awesome, right?? The set also comes with printable projects with Hello Kitty images that you could use for parties and events.
So here is how my card turned out.
- Hello Kitty SVG Cut - Sherry K Designs
- Happy Birthday Sentiment - Penny Black
- Clouds SVG - SVGcuts.com
- Clouds Embossing - Stampin' Up! (retired)
- Cardstock - Stampin' Up! Strawberry Slush #131295
- Thick Baker's Twine - All 5 of Stampin' Up!'s in-colors 2013-2014: 135639, 135638, 135636, 135635 & 135637
- Glittered DSP - Die Cuts with a View
- Strawberry DSP - Not Sure
- eClips Machine
- eCal Program
This card went to a little cousin of mines... she turned 3 years old, but we missed her birthday. I hope she will be surprised and happy when she opens the envelope. :)
I am submitting my project to the following challenges:
- Moving Along With The Times: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (HK having a balloon blast)
- Fairy Tale Challenge: Something For a Child
- Fussy & Fancy: It's All About Girls
- Keep It Simple: Take a Bow!
- Sister Act Challenge #65: Anything Goes
- Stamplorations Blog Challenge: Stamps n' Glitter
- The Stamping Boutique: Fussy Cut Something on Your Card
- Emerald Fairies Challenge: Hip Hip Hooray ~ Birthday
- Die Cut Divas Challenge Blog: Buttons n' Bows
- Tando Creative: Come Fly with Me
- The Cupboard Trilogy - Challenge #14: Birthday
- Sisters of Craft: Anything Goes
Thank you for stopping by!!! Aloha!!!