July 11, 2014

Hello Kitty Birthday Card

Happy Aloha Friday!!!  Thank You, Lord... I had a chance to create with my eClips again.  I wanted to create a Hello Kitty card using the Hello Kitty Cricut Cartridge, but when I went to cut, the edges did not cut as clean as I wanted to.  Must be because it was too small?  Anyways, did a search online, for Hello Kitty SVG, and found this FREEBIE here from Sherry K Designs!!!  Awesome, right??  The set also comes with printable projects with Hello Kitty images that you could use for parties and events.

So here is how my card turned out.

Details:
  • Hello Kitty SVG Cut - Sherry K Designs
  • Happy Birthday Sentiment - Penny Black
  • Clouds SVG - SVGcuts.com
  • Clouds Embossing - Stampin' Up! (retired)
  • Cardstock - Stampin' Up! Strawberry Slush #131295
  • Thick Baker's Twine - All 5 of Stampin' Up!'s in-colors 2013-2014: 135639, 135638, 135636, 135635 & 135637
  • Glittered DSP - Die Cuts with a View
  • Strawberry DSP - Not Sure
  • eClips Machine
  • eCal Program




This card went to a little cousin of mines... she turned 3 years old, but we missed her birthday.  I hope she will be surprised and happy when she opens the envelope.  :)

I am submitting my project to the following challenges:


Thank you for stopping by!!! Aloha!!!

Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~