July 23, 2014

Elegant Happy Birthday

Aloha Friends!!  Here is another Clean n' Simple card creation... I made for an order from a friend. She ordered 2 of these cards, and as you already know, all proceeds go towards CoolingCancer.Org! Thank You Thank you!!!  


Inside top of card has a stamped scripture from Our Daily Bread....

An elegant creation!! :) I'm happy with this one...

Card Details:

  • Stampin' Up! Cardstock: Pool Party #122924, Chocolate Chip #102128 and Very Vanilla #101650
  • Stampin' Up! Pearl Basic Jewels: #119247
  • Stampin' Up! Embossing Folder - Retired :(
  • Stampin' Up! Elegant Butterfly Punch: #127526
  • Stampin' Up! stamp set: Memorable Moments #132039 (w) #126682 (c)
I am submitting my project to the following fun challenges:

Thanks for visiting with me today!!  Blessings to U!!!!

Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~