July 7, 2014

Digi Sketch Challenge - In My Garden Theme

Good Morning!!!  Haven't created with my Doodle Pantry DT for about a month or so, due to graduation and all, so I'm finally getting back on the creative wagon with my DT sisters.  This week Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the challenge over at Digi Sketch Challenge. Here is the sketch for their challenge:


Here is my card following the above sketch:



I had fun with this sketch.  The image I used is from Doodle Pantry, it is called "Bird of Paradise".  The sentiment is also from Doodle Pantry, and it is from the "Birthday Birdie" set.  I colored this image with my Copic Sketch Markers.  Be sure to check out the sketch challenge over at the Digi Sketch Challenge blog, and play along!!!  You just might get a chance at winning an awesome prize from Doodle Pantry.  :)

I am also entering my card to the following challenges:


Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~