July 13, 2014

Castle in a Box Card

Castle On A Cloud - Les Miserables Lyrics

There is a castle on a cloud,
I like to go there in my sleep,
Aren't any floors for me to sweep,
Not in my castle on a cloud.

There is a room that's full of toys.
There are a hundred boys and girls.
Nobody shouts or talks too loud,
Not in my castle on a cloud.

There is a lady all in white,
Holds me and sings a lullaby,
She's nice to see and she's soft to touch,
She says, "Cosette, I love you very much."

I know a place where no one's lost,
I know a place where no one cries,
Crying at all is not allowed,
Not in my castle on a cloud.

*****

I love that song!! I love that movie!! I love the song and I love the movie!!  Shall I say it again??? LOL... I've watched the older version (the 2nd remake), and then the newer version (the 3rd remake).  Just love all the songs sung and just the actors were amazing!!  Another thing is that I love castles!!  They are sooo beautiful.  The way the architect's master mind plans are behind it all... even the simply ones are still as breath taking.  

Here is a Castle in A Box Card. :) Was so happy to find that this SVG cut was a part of the Card in a Box set I got from SVGcuts.com.  Too cute this card turned out!!!  I love that I was able to work with one of my favorite colors... all levels of PINK!!!  It stands in a 3D fashion, and folds down to fit in an envelope.  Love love love this brilliant idea... whoever thought of it.  

Created this card for my God-Daughter.  She turned 6 years old. Time flies... too quickly!!!  

Details:
  • Cardstock: Stampin' Up!
  • Sentiment: Penny Black
  • eClips Machine
  • eCal Program
  • Embossing Folders - Sizzix





Don't you just love how it folds down??  :)

I am submitting my project to the following fun challenges out there:


Thank you for stopping in... Praying that your Sunday is going well.

Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~