July 21, 2014

Carousel Seahorse - Doodle Pantry

Aloha Friends!! Happy Monday!!  Hope today is a blessed start to your week.  Today I have a real clean and simple card for you.  I used the very pretty "Carousel Seahorse" digital set from Doodle Pantry to create this card.  It turned out soooo beautifully!!  I love that the set comes with both outlines and colored images, that for quick cards, you can simply create something that is still handmade from the heart.  Here is what comes in the entire set:

Carousel Seahorse


It has a lot of goodies both images, DSPs and sentiments that you can make a ton of projects with, right??  The best part is these sets are dirt cheap!!  I love that she sells them for such a low price.  Cannot go wrong!!!  Here is what I created with the set.  


I used the colored image, and the chevron DSP that came with it. It took me about 10 minutes to create. Really simple and sweet and still handmade from the heart.  :)  I am submitting this card to the following fun challenges out there:


Thanks for stopping by!!  ALOHA!!! OXOX
Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~