July 24, 2014

Card For A Bride

Greetings Crafty Chicas!!  I was invited to a bridal shower last week, it was for a friend's daughter. Had to create something sweet.. .and I wanted to use the banner stamp set, which I believe came from this year's Sell A Bration time.  Such a cute set.  I pulled out my stamps of wedding and love, and found this old retired Stampin' Up! stamp "BRIDE".  I know that it has retired years ago, but I still have it in my collection, so thought I'd make use of it. 





I used Stampin' Up! products on here, and the Banner Punch #133519 was my favorite.  The DSP however, belongs to Doodle Bug.  Too cute those light bulbs with heart filaments, huh???  The baker's twine is the thick Strawberry Slush #135637... so yummy!! The border edge was created using a retired punch, but it'll never grow old.  :)

Thanks for popping in and spending a part of your day with me.  ALOHA & God Bless!!!


Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~