July 6, 2014

Belle Bird and Blues Bird Graduation Cards - My Scrap Chick

Good Morning All!!!  Here is another card for one more graduate... svg cut from My Scrap Chick, this one is called "Belle Bird".  However, I used the graduation cap from the svg cut from Ms Kate's Cuttables "Wise Owl", and the "Hooray" title is also from MKC. :)


And here is the last of the cards that I made for graduates this year... this cute bird is also from My Scrap Chick.  This cut is called "Blues Bird".  He actually came with an adorable detective's hat, but I decided to use Miss Kate's Cuttable's graduation cap from the "Wise Owl" cut, and replace the detective's hat.  :)  So attracted to lil' bird's being graduates... lol!  What's wrong with me???  :)  The "Hooray" is also a cut from MKC!  :)


Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~