Last week, a friend of mines donated $100 to my Little C's: Creating Towards a Cause to Cure Cancer site. She didn't donate funds to receive anything, but I wanted to bless her with something small. The least I could do was make her this set of 10 Thank You cards. They are pretty Clean n' Simple.
- Stampin Up!: Embossing Folder, Pearls, Flower Stamp and Thank You Sentiment (Retired), Cardstock
- Coral Flowers are SVG cuts from SVGcuts.com
- eClips Machine
- eCal Program
- Ink Colros: Lucky Limeade and Calypso Coral
- Thick Strawberry Slush Baker's Twine to tie entire card set together
I would like to submit my project to the following fun challenges:
- Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog: Use Digi or Rubber Stamp on project
- Mema's Crafts Blogspot: Make it a Duet: Using 2 colors on your project
- Mod Squad Challenge Blog: Love that Texture!
- Crafty Girls Challenge: Anything Goes
- Scrapbooker PHD: Add Texture (I've embossed a framed edge, and added SVG cut flowers with pearls)
- Crafty Catz Challenge: Flowers
- Art By MiRan Challenge: Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by!! I pray that your Saturday is blessed!!! ALOHA!!!