July 12, 2014

A Thank You Card Gift Set

Last week, a friend of mines donated $100 to my Little C's: Creating Towards a Cause to Cure Cancer site.  She didn't donate funds to receive anything, but I wanted to bless her with something small.  The least I could do was make her this set of 10 Thank You cards.  They are pretty Clean n' Simple.  

Details:
  • Stampin Up!: Embossing Folder, Pearls, Flower Stamp and Thank You Sentiment (Retired), Cardstock
  • Coral Flowers are SVG cuts from SVGcuts.com
  • eClips Machine
  • eCal Program
  • Ink Colros: Lucky Limeade and Calypso Coral
  • Thick Strawberry Slush Baker's Twine to tie entire card set together






I would like to submit my project to the following fun challenges:



Thanks for stopping by!!  I pray that your Saturday is blessed!!!  ALOHA!!!


Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~