June 5, 2014

Happy Birthday Sweet Friend

CASED this card off of Stampin' Up!'s idea gallery.  I tweaked it a little.  I mostly CASED the way the sentiment was used.  The twine are the newer twines that were recently released, I had to get all 5 colors!!!  LOL....  I love the thickness of these twines, and I loved working with them.  The charm I believe are retired, and might still be available through the Clearance Rack.  But go and check quickly, because they will delete once their stock depletes.



Here is the card I CASED:

Happy Birthday Sweet Friend Card
I would like to submit my card to the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by!!  Tomorrow is the BIG day, my son is graduating... so excited!!!  On Tuesday, it was the Kindergarten's graduation, and here
 is the little princess that received the Cotton Candy Graduation Gift I dressed up....  Isn't she a doll??!?!!

Thanks again for stopping by... Pssssst, Ms. Wini ----> Check out my slippahs!!! <3 nbsp="" p="">
Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!

"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~