June 28, 2014

Faith Hope Scripture Challenge #10 Winner

Hey Gang...  I am so sorry... it has just been so crazy here!  I honestly must say that I cannot keep up with the challenges!!!  I'll be taking a break from hosting them for a while... need to get my feet on the ground.  But I wanted to first announce the winner from the last challenge, which was FHL#10.  Our winner was Darlene.... and here is her card:




I really love how her card has all those layers.  Such a neat technique, Darlene.  Well, thanks y'all for playing along with my challenges.  I hope to have them up again, but right now, just not fitting into my schedule.  Everyone's project turned out so pretty!!  Darlene, please send me your address, and I will get a sweet blessing sent out to you.  God Bless!!

Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~