June 16, 2014

Faith Hope Love Scripture Challenge #FHL10

Welcome to the 10th challenge of Faith Hope Love's Scripture Challenge.  We have finally hit the double digits!!!  :)  So much is going on this week, for it is the week of my son's graduation dinner.  I've been working on the center pieces, and now have the slide show to work on last.  It's a good thing that I had already finished making all the favors a couple of weeks ago.  While working on the center pieces, my next door neighbor had asked me to create something that would go great with tying around some goodies for the Father's at her church.  I happily helped out.  Was so excited to create this cut that I had seen on MyScrapChick.com, which turned out to be my project sample for this week's challenge.

But first, let's see who won the last challenge......

Hazel of "My Crafty Outlook" and here is your project that she submitted:



Thank you for playing along and submitting your work, Hazel.  Please email me with your mailing address, and I will send out some goodies to ya!!  Here is a badge for you to also grab and post to your blog:

www.faithhopelove1cor13-13.blogspot.com

Thank you all for participating, and submitting your work of art! So blessed to be able to see all of your beautiful work created with the Lord's WORD!!!

So here is my project sample for this week's challenge:



I cut out the Men's Suit (just the suit part) from MyScrapChick.com. Pieced each one together w/glue... loved doing that...  then I created them into tags by punching a 1/8" hole on the corner, and threading through a silver cord.  


On the back of each tag, I've adhered the scripture Joshua 1:9, which was computer generated.

Here are some of the challenges I'm submitting my project to:



You're turn!!! Post your projects here:






Looking forward in seeing your work of art this week.  Thanks for stopping by.

Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~