June 2, 2014

Faith Hope Love Scripture Challenge #9

Welcome to week #9 of the FHL Scripture Challenge....

Our winner from last week is Karen of My Cup Runneth Over.  Here is her card shown below...


Karen, please send me your mailing address, and I will send your prize out to you!!  Thank you all for submitting your work... it was a delight to see each and everyone of your projects.

Here is my sample for this week's challenge.  Because it is graduation season, I've created a graduation card for a cousin that is graduating on Tuesday.  So blessed to be a part of all these young kid's lives.





My scripture is on the inside of this card.... Proverbs 16:3


Card Details:

  • Image: Saturated Canary, Colored w/Copic Sketch Markers
  • Scripture Stamp: Our Daily Bread
  • "2014" Cut on my eClips, using eCal program
  • Stars embossing folder from Sizzix
  • Card Layout from MyScrapChick, "Card Essentials Vol 2"
  • Scroll: SVGCuts.com

I am also submitting my project to the following challenges:


Your turn... please post your projects here: 



Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~