I also made one for one of the boys....
They turned out super cute, huh??? I'm kinda loving the glue thingy... a little bit too much, I think! Hah! Happy Graduation season to all of you celebrating someone that has achieved this awesome milestone in his or her life. May the Lord bless each and everyone of their path that they are about to take. May he or she ask the Lord into their lives, if they haven't already done so. In Jesus Name, AMEN!!!!
I am submitting these projects to these fun challenges:
- Scrapper's Delight - Anything Goes w/Layering It Up Twist
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
- Sweet Stamps Challenge Blog - Ribbons, Buttons and or Bows
- Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes
- Crafty Sentiments Design - Anything Goes
- The Cheerful Stampad - Sentiment
- Decorate to Celebrate - Graduation or Birthday
Update: Here is a photo of me n' the lil' Graduating Princess that received the girl decorated grad gift....
Aloha n' Blessings ~