June 4, 2014

Cotton Candy Graduation Gift w/Title Topper from Miss Kate Cuttables

Another graduation project to share... thought that you'd all love these simply sweet ideas.  Here is a Cotton Candy Graduation Gift w/topper created with SVG cut from Miss Kate Cuttables. I simply wrapped this cotton candy container in a cellophane bag, ribbon to tie bow, adhered chopstick to the title topper, and used hot glue to keep in place.  I really love Miss Kate Cuttables, her SVG cuts are so darn cute n' adorable!!  Just my style!!  She is also so very generous with giving out 1 free SVG daily.  :)  





I also made one for one of the boys....



They turned out super cute, huh??? I'm kinda loving the glue thingy... a little bit too much, I think! Hah! Happy Graduation season to all of you celebrating someone that has achieved this awesome milestone in his or her life.  May the Lord bless each and everyone of their path that they are about to take.  May he or she ask the Lord into their lives, if they haven't already done so.  In Jesus Name, AMEN!!!!

I am submitting these projects to these fun challenges:

Update: Here is a photo of me n' the lil' Graduating Princess that received the girl decorated grad gift.... 




Aloha n' Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~