June 30, 2014

Castle Diaper Cake For Boy

A friend of ours is having a boy..we had a baby shower for them, and there was a Diaper Cake Contest!!!. I had to play along, and thought I'd make a boy's Castle Diaper Cake, just like the Girl Castle Diaper Cake I made here.  So Much FUN!!!  I used my eClips machine and eCal to cut the svg cut files from SVGCuts.Com.  The set is called "Tiny Miracle".  This set comes with a Crib Box Card, A 3D Baby Bottle, the cuts for the Castle, and a flower card.  I had so much fun creating this project.  This time around was much easier.  The video tutorial calls for 4 dowels 12" each, and 1 dowel 10".  But, I didn't have enough dowels left from my last project... so guess what I used?? Wooden CHOPSTICKS!!!!  Yep, you can't even tell, can you??  So, if you can't find any dowels, look in your cupboard and use those chopsticks (the disposable ones).  Here's how my project turned out:









I have been using my eClips machine a lot lately... thanks to Ms. Wini for getting me interested in it, and wanting to create with it.  I wanna use it more than I have before.  So much possibilities in creating something cute!!!

As for the contest... I WON!!!  Yes!!  Praise the Lord!!!  The prize was a HUGE 31 bag, which could be used for shopping, beach or anything that needs carrying.  The color was red and black with matches the school colors of my son's college.  Thank You, Jesus!!!

I am submitting this project to the following challenges:



Thank you for visiting with me.  I hope you've enjoyed this post!!!
Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~