May 11, 2014

Graduation Cap Favors - Instruction Included!

Working on these this past couple of days. I need to make 60. Already made 30, Praise the Lord!!!

I started out by making at least 8 to start... to also see how easy it was to make.  I found this idea on google... let me do a search and see who the person was that I got the idea from.  Hold on.... oh cool!!  I found her, and her name is Jen too!!  She's at A Heart Full of Love blog, and she got her idea from ETSY!! The internet is an encyclopedia of information, huh??  LOVE IT!!!





Here is how I made them...

You will need the following items:
- Candy Nuggets
- Cardstock Strip of 3-1/2" x 1"
- 1-1/4" Square Punch
- 1/8" Ribbon
- 1/8" Hole Punch
- Brads (w/prongs)
- Glue (I use Fabri-Tac for this project)

- Cut Strips and wrap around candy nuggets, adhere to keep in place.
- Punch out 1-1/4" Square
- Punch 1/8" Hole in  the middle of the square. (Use corner points to help you determine the middle).
- Fold 1/8" Ribbon to overlap just at the fold, and punch 1/8" hole through ribbon.
- Brad through the hole in the ribbon, and through the hole in the square.
- Adhere glue to underside of square where brad's prongs are, and adhere to wrapped candy nugget. Position accordingly to what a graduation cap looks like. :)  ALL DONE!!!!

Thanks for peeking!!!
Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~