May 26, 2014

Faith Hope Love Scripture Challenge #FHL8



Greetings Crafters!!!!  Hope all is going well with each of you... I have been struggling with keeping up with my own challenges, because of all the graduation planning.  Sometimes I just don't have the umph to create something as well, and then I just let my craft table pass on by....  Well, this week, I was able to muster up some energy and created a little something for all of you to play along!!!  Yay!!!  Graduation is less than 2 weeks away, and then I'll be working on graduation dinner stuffs.  But I think I'm pretty on time for all these things... just looking forward to it to come.  And it's gonna come and go before my eyes, very quickly!!  LOL!!

Well, let's announce the winner from the last challenge (#FHL7).  The winner was #5, who was Patsy Paterno of Heartworks Paint Party.  She painted this image, and did an absolutely fantastic job!!!  I love it... here, see for yourself:

Isn't her painting incredible??  Love it... Thanks for playing Patsy!!  Please email me with your mailing address, and I will get a prize mailed out to you.  Here is the badge you can display on your blog:

www.faithhopelove1cor13-13.blogspot.com


Now, here is my sample....




The image that I am using is from Saturated Canary (link to shop is on my sidebar),  and I colored it with my Copic Sketch Markers.  The digital scripture was something I created on the computer, and I have it here for you to download and use if you want to... click on it, then right click and save image to your computer.  :)

**FREEBIE REMOVED**

I followed this sketch from Catch The Bug Challenge for my challenge:


and this color combo from Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #262:

I am also submitting my project to the following challenges as well:



Here are the simple rules to follow while playing along...
  1. Create a NEW paper craft project, incorporating a scripture from the Holy Bible on it.
  2. Your scripture may be on the front of your project, or on the inside... either or will do!! 
  3. The reference of the scripture that you use MUST be included (e.g., Eph 4:32).
  4. Post your project to the web, and add your link below.  
  5. Be BLESSED and Have Fun Creating!!!!  This is a MUST!!!!!  :)  
Please submit the link to your project here:




Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~