May 6, 2014

Faith Hope Love Scripture Challenge #7- FHL7 and Digital Wordart FREEBIE!

Yes... I am late this week.. sadly, again. Sorry, ya'll!!  I was working on getting my son's graduation announcements out this weekend, writing every single address... because I just like to write, rather than making labels. Bad habit... I will dare to go as far as saying that I enjoy seeing my own handwriting on the envelope. To me, it makes it more personable.  There were some mistakes, but I had some extra envelopes to make up for those.

I also got my nails done at Bellaviva Salon and Spa.  I usually go to Queen Nails, but wanted to check out this place this week.  Loved the spa atmosphere, but the quality of the work of my nails wasn't as good as my friend Lena's.  Not to be anal, but to point out a few things... the line of glitter, when he put the gel on, it smeared a little bit... the nail color that he applied, not enough layers, you can see through my nails (or at least I can).  Just something that I've gotten used to when Lena does my nails.  At least I know that I have an awesome nail lady to take care of me, and does a darn great job!!!

Photo: This past weekend, I worked on addressing graduation announcements, then went to get my nails done yesterday @ Bellaviva Salon and Spa. My experience there was alright... loved the spa atmosphere, my nails turned out pretty, but the quality isn't as good as Lena LuYen's work. I will probably return there for a massage.


Oh, let's not forget the winner from last week's challenge...  here is whom Random.Org chose:

#1 was Stephanie.  Here is her beautifully created card:





BEAUTIFUL!!!  Stephanie, here is the winner's badge... feel free to copy and paste to your blog.  Also, please send me your mailing address, and I will have your prize mailed to you.

www.faithhopelove1cor13-13.blogspot.com


Ok, on to the challenge... I know you have been waiting.  I have a FREEBIE for you as well, if you'd like to use it in this week's challenge.  Being that Mama's day is this weekend... thought I'd pick a scripture that speaks about a Godly woman.  So I chose Proverbs 31:30... of course!!  Here is your freebie - just right click and save to your computer:


Here is my sample project, using the digi above.  You don't have to use the same digi, but you most certainly can, if you'd like to!!  :)



Buttons and Embossing Folder (Ret'd) are from Stampin' Up! Cardstock is from Bazzill.  A Simple Mama's Day card... I need to work on this one real quick.  I hope I can slip in a few more before the week comes to an end.  Working on Graduation stuff at the same time makes it harder.  But PRAISE GOD, that HE pulls me through and allows me to complete the tasks that are needed to be completed.

I will post this week's prize later (thank u!).

Add your project here:







Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~