May 30, 2014

Castle Diaper Cake from SVGCuts.com

Created this adorable castle diaper cake using the "Tiny Miracle SVG Kit" from SVGCuts.com.  Oh so cute!!  Love how this turned out.  They have simple to follow video tutorials on how to put each kit together. If you haven't checked out the SVG Cuts from SVGCuts.com, I recommend that you do.  They have such great looking kits that turns out soooo cute and it is soooo much fun to put together.  I never thought I enjoyed glue so much!!  LOL!!


Close up of castle doors... I used a Sizzix embossing folder and brads which I purchased both from Stampin' Up!.  I sponged ink the embossing so that it would stand out.

Thanks for peeking!!  Tomorrow I will post another SVGCuts.com project. It's a Crib Box Card. That goes with this diaper cake.  :)

Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~