May 10, 2014

Baby Shower Favors Created w/Stampin' Up! Envelope Punch Board

Hey there... so here are some adorable baskets I created using the Stampin' Up! Envelope Punch Board (We R Memory Makers).  I found a tutorial on you tube, but my girlfriend Wini gave me a sample of a smaller, cuter version.  Here's how they turned out...

Here are some of the bows that I created using the Envelope Punch Board.  To create these bows, you could cut a strip of DSP at 6-3/4" x 7/8", then punch at - 3/8" and 3-3/8", flip it over, and punch at 3/8" and then punch at the opposite sides that were punch below.


Picture of all the baskets I made prior to putting the yummies into them.  I started off with a 5" x 5" cardstock, and punched and scored @ 1-1/2" on all 4 sides.  Hmmm... maybe I need to do a shot by shot tutorial for this one.  LOL! The handle is 7" x 1", and I actually cut this piece on my eClips, however if you have an edged punch, you could also create a handle that way.


Handwritten labels... the yummies that are going into the baskets are Wheat and Gluten Free Lemon Bursts from TJ Maxx.  The Honoree is on a Gluten Free diet. Thus wanted to make sure everything on the menu was gluten free.  :)

Here are the individually wrapped Lemon Bursts with the handwritten tags on them.

Here are the baskets all completely wrapped in cellophane.

And here is one, just so you can see how it looks like.  Cellophane makes everything complete.... doesn't it?

Tada!!!

Thanks for stopping by... I pray you are having a blessed Saturday!!  Aloha!!!

Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~