From Random.Org, #5 was selected, which is Sarah of Blessing Art Ideas, and here is her card:
Thank You, Sarah and all of you that have participated in last week's challenge. I really enjoyed seeing all of your work, but especially enjoy reading the WORD of God on them. :) Sarah, here is the winner's badge, you may copy and paste it to your blog. Please also send me your mailing address, so that I can mail out your prize.
Here is the prize for this week's challenge - a Cuttlebug Embossing Folder and a Mini Stamp set from Stampendous - Perfectly Clear Stamps:
Now on to my sample for this week's challenge... I am using Jeremiah 33:3 for my sample.
Isn't it so comforting to KNOW that the Lord says to us to CALL unto him, and HE will answer you?. He hears every word we say, and even the unspoken ones. He will answer you, He will answer you with what HE knows is BEST for you. I hope you heard that one clearly... He will answer you, He may not answer you with the answer you want to hear, but HE will answer you. Sometimes we get upset because the answer we receive isn't what we expected or wanted to hear, and then we start pouting and acting like a big baby, myself included. Be we are called to be obedient, and to REJOICE in the answer that the Lord gave us, and to continue to see the blessings. If not, and you get upset (whether it be at God, or the circumstances you are facing), you just continue in an endless cycle of "woe is me" and throwing a pity party for yourself. God is so amazing, and hears every prayer that is lifted up. Draw closer to Him, by calling out His name, and telling HIM how much you love and adore HIM. Don't let your prayers be all about requests on your behalf... but dare to ask that HE takes delight in you and your actions, and that He draws nearer to your heart, and walk beside you daily, thanking Him for picking you up when you fall, and lifting you high when you're feeling down. You will see that any answer that HE gives you, will be satisfying enough, because in His answer lies the perfect plan that He has laid out for you.
Everything that I used to create this card, are Stampin' Up! producs, EXCEPT for the scriptured stamp, which is from Our Daily Bread stamps.
I am also submitting my project to the following challenges:
- Word Art Wednesday - Challenge #129 Anything Goes
- Splediferous Creations - Blogger Challenge: Bling it On!
- Jingle Belles - 3 or More Layers
- Sweet Stampin' Challenge - No DP, Must Stamp!
- Addicted To Stamps Challenge #81 - Things With Wings, Must Stamp!
- The Squirrel And The Fox - Challenge #68 - Use Die Cut or Punch
Here are the quick rules for this challenge:
- Create a NEW paper craft project, incorporating a scripture from the Holy Bible on it.
- Your scripture may be on the front of your project, or on the inside... either or will do!!
- The reference of the scripture that you use MUST be included (e.g., Eph 4:32).
- Post your project to the web, and add your link below.
- Be BLESSED and Have Fun Creating!!!! This is a MUST!!!!! :)
Please submit the link to your project here: