March 30, 2014

Mojo Monday Sketch & Jess' College Fund Challenge

It's Sunday.  I'm counting down the days til' we will be on our way to the mainland to do a college tour for my oldest son.  2 more days!!  Excited and thrilled that we are making a family vacation out of it as well.  My hubs haven't been on a vacation in the LONGEST of times...  he is looking forward to this time away from work, and away from the business of life, and just spending time with me n' his boys.  We are looking forward to this special well-deserved time alone as well.  We gonna be heading to Seattle and then to So. Cal.  Gonna get a chance to take the boys to check out some places that we've never checked out before.  I think the last time we've been off this rock as a family was back when the lil' guy was 4 or 5... it's been awhile.  :)  Praising the Lord for His provisions, and allowing this trip to happen.  Praying for well-rested and enjoyable days together.  Because we all know how vacations can turn in to stressful planning days, instead, right??  We just wanna cruise, and take our time, and go wherever the Lord allows us to go.  Our main goal though is to check out the colleges, and it's surroundings, so that we will get an idea of what is around our son's school and the areas.  We are blessed to be able to stay with family friends, and our cousin in So. Cal.  It'll be so much fun... and yet, I know the days are gonna go boom, boom, BOOM!!!!  So quickly!!  Lord, please allow us to slow down and smell the roses, every day and just take in everything with a quiet blessing from YOU!!!  Thank U, and in all these things I ask in your Son's holy and mighty name, AMEN!!!!!  

So on to my project... I followed this sketch from Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #338:

I thought this sketch looked challenging and when I tried it, I had a lot of fun creating, using this sketch.  The other challenge that I'm submitting to is Jess' College Fund Challenge, which is to use a bling with with image.  I am using their image, which was colored with Copic Sketch Markers.  Here is my project:


I put my sentiment on the inside bottom of the card.  Thought the sentiment went well with the image of the girl holding her warm drink... yumm!!!  Sentiment is from Hero Arts.


So that is that. I thank you for coming by and blessing me with your visit. I can't stay long. Must prepare house for departure.  Must make our packing list. Must get the boys up and get ready for church!  Have a Blessed Sunday, ya'll!!!

Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~