March 1, 2014

Happy 1st of March - Doodle Pantry Release....

March ALREADY?!?!?  Yes,  I can't believe it either!! Well, new month....new release at Doodle Pantry!! So let's do this!!!

Some awesome scrapbook templates have been released this month, which I had the pleasure to play with. :) The templates are both digital and paper cutting friendly. Meaning, if you like digital scrapbooking, you can use the template with your digital program. And if you'd rather create with paper, you can cut the template out on your cutting machine and create your layout that way.  Either way, you can be creative however way you like.   The set this template comes out from is called "Scrap Cuts 1 SVG". Here is a view of all that comes in this set:


I used 2 of the 3 templates that came in this set... here is the 1st template that I've used....I will share the 2nd one with you tomorrow.  Thanks for stopping by!!!


Yes, my family and our friends are San Francisco 49rs fans...


Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~