March 16, 2014

Faith Hope Love Scripture Challenge #FHL3

Aloha and Good Blessed Monday Morning, Gang!!!

Praying that all is having a wonderful start of the work week.  I am sorry I didn't post much creations this past week, I was asked by my hubby to pull back on the paper crafts, and work on my son's graduation plans.  So I got graduation announcements completed, and graduation invitation completed.  Need to work on his slide show, favors and center pieces.  But I did have a chance to create a project for this week's Scripture Challenge.  I am really loving seeing everyone use the Word of God on their projects.  So, let's get on with this week's challenge already... :)  But first, the winner from last week's challenge:

 #6 was Jo Ann of  J. Atterbury Creations! Here is her beautiful card:



 Jo Ann, here is a badge you can display on your blog (highlight and copy and paste to your blog).  Also, please email me with your mailing address, and I will get your prize out to you.... Thanks again to everyone that played!!!  Beautiful creations all around!!!!


www.faithhopelove1cor13-13.blogspot.com

Now for this week's Scripture Challenge.... Here is my sample for this week's scripture challenge... I changed it up a little bit, and put my scripture on the inside of my card instead... check it out:




Here is the inside of my project, and the beautiful scripture that I choose to use on my project.... Lamentations 3:21-23.


The scripture that I chose to use on my project is from Lamentations 3:21-23, and it reads: "Yet this I call to mind and Therefore I have HOPE: Because of the Lord's Great Love we are not consumed, For His compassions never fail.  They are new every morning; Great is Your Faithfulness!!!" Wow, so comforting to read about how the Lord is compassionate about His children.  We continually fail Him, but His compassions never fail us.  He always has open arms, calling us to Him, to pick us up after our failures.  EVERY MORNING, they are NEW!!  A new slate, given unto us.... how blessed we are to call Him our Daddy, Papa God, Abba Father.... so very blessed!!!! 




Card Details:
  • Cardstock, Scallop Punch & DSP: Stampin' Up!
  • Happy Birthday Sentiment: CTMH (handcut banner)
  • Image: The Greeting Farm (Colored w/Copics, added Pearl Drops for icing on cake).
  • Scripture Stamp: Our Daily Bread
  • Die Cut: Spellbinder (inside)
  • Embossing Folders: Sizzix
I am also submitting my project to the following challenges, starting with the sketch that I followed:
 

http://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2014/03/challenge-102-anything-goes.html

 It's your turn to play along with my challenge!!!  Here are the simple rules to follow....
  1. Create a NEW paper craft project, incorporating a scripture from the Holy Bible on it. 
  2. The reference of the scripture that you use MUST be included (e.g., Eph 4:32).
  3. Post your project to the web, and add your link below.  
  4. Be BLESSED and Have Fun Creating!!!!  This is a MUST!!!!!  :)  
And the Prize for this week's challenge, this Cheeky Glamour stamp from The Greeting Farm:



Thank you for dropping by and taking a peek. I hope you have some time this week to play along with me!!  It is always so nice to see what everyone comes up with.  Please add the link to your project here:








Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~