March 23, 2014

Faith Hope Love Scripture Challenge #4

Happy Monday, ya'll!!!  It's time for another Scripture Challenge... I don't have my sample ready, just yet... but thought I'd better get this post up, and I can always come back and update with my sample later.  :)  {{{{Update:  My sample has been posted!!!!}}}}

1st the winner of last week's challenge:

#8 was.... Esther of Shoregirl's Creations!  Here is her card:


Esther, here is a badge you can display on your blog (highlight and copy and paste to your blog).  Also, please email me with your mailing address, and I will get your prize out to you.... Thanks again to everyone that played!!!  You all did a beautiful job in creating with the WORD of God!!!!



www.faithhopelove1cor13-13.blogspot.com

Here is my sample for this week's challenge:



"Create in me a clean heart, O God.  And renew a steadfast spirit within me." ~Psalm 51:10~  This scripture is one that is a desire on my heart daily.  We are all such filthy sinners, and our heart is wicked... we tend to judge others, and judge them because they might not look, think or act like ourselves... we must do away with this type of thinking, and ask the Holy Spirit to cleanse us, throughout the day, that our spirit is renewed within, to be like HIM.  Love this scripture and how it speaks volume to me, and what I seek from the Lord.  I cannot do this on my own.  I cannot love the unloved on my own... it is only through Christ Jesus, and HIS mighty powers, and HIS undying LOVE for ME, that gives me this desire.  Thank U, Lord!!!


Card Details:
  • Digital Image & Scripture: Doodle Pantry
  • Image Colored w/Copics
  • Cardstock & Buttons: Stampin' Up!
I am also submitting my project to the following challenges:

Here are the prize for this week's challenge:
  • Whiff of Joy Mouse Stamp w/Wreath
  • Stampin' Up! Perfect Plum Ink Pad (Classic)
  • Stampin' Up! Perfect Plum Ink Refill



 It's your turn to play along with my challenge!!!  Here are the simple rules to follow....

  1. Create a NEW paper craft project, incorporating a scripture from the Holy Bible on it.
  2. Your scripture may be on the front of your project, or on the inside... either or will do!! 
  3. The reference of the scripture that you use MUST be included (e.g., Eph 4:32).
  4. Post your project to the web, and add your link below.  
  5. Be BLESSED and Have Fun Creating!!!!  This is a MUST!!!!!  :)  
Add the link to your project here:



Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~