March 31, 2014

Faith Hope Love Scripture Challenge #4 Winner.... FHL Challenge on 4 Week Break!!

Happy Monday, Ya'll!!!  Announcing the winner of last week's scripture challenge....

#3 was Gail... of I Like Paper, and here is Gail's adorable card:


Ain't her card a beauty??   EVERYONE of you did an awesome job!!  Thanks for playing along with me last week.

With that being said... the FHL Scripture Challenge will be on a 4 week break.  As you've read in my earlier posts, my family and I are heading out, and taking a trip to the states to check out colleges.  I will be back with a new challenge in 4 weeks (April 21st).  I will keep ya'll posted on how our trip is going.  Thanks again for playing along... see ya in 4 weeks!!!!!

Gail, please email me with your mailing address, I would love to get your prize out before we head out tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  



Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~