March 9, 2014

Faith Hope Love Challenge #FHL2

Aloha Gang!!!!  It's a brand new week, and time for another Scripture Challenge!!  WOW!!!  Love all of the projects that were submitted.  Everyone did such a great job... LOVE seeing the Word of God on your created projects.  Really motivates me to create more with His Word, doesn't it, for you???  Well, let's 1st announce last week's winner before getting into this week's Scripture challenge sample.... our winner is:




Here is the card she created....


Jamie, here is a badge you can display on your blog (highlight and copy and paste to your blog).  Also, please email me with your mailing address, and I will get your prize out to you.... Thanks again to everyone that played!!!  Beautiful creations all around!!!!

www.faithhopelove1cor13-13.blogspot.com

Now for this week's Scripture Challenge.... same rules apply, you can create any type of paper project, as long as there is a scripture from the Holy Bible on it. Here is my sample for this week's challenge... I have created this for a sister in Christ, that had requested this about a year or so ago.  Well, time flew, and I had gone into surgery, never really got the chance to do it, until now... I think the desire to color with copics had died down a little... and now, I think the desire is BACK!!!  LOL... so here is my project....

I printed this digital image out to fit a 8" x 10" frame, using my laser printer. Image is from Saturated Canary.  The scripture is from Sweet n' Sassy Stamps, and my Sister in Christ had requested that I put a scripture that comes to my heart... and this was the perfect one that I saw.  I hope she likes it!!!  :) 



Project Details:
Size: 8" x 10"
Medium: Copic Sketch Markers
Image: Saturated Canary
Scripture: Psalm 25:5 - Sweet n' Sassy Stamps
Flowers: All Natural Accents
Leaves: Prima

I am also submitting this project to the following challenges:

Here are the simple rules:

  1. Create a NEW paper craft project, incorporating a scripture from the Holy Bible on it. 
  2. The reference of the scripture that you use MUST be included (e.g., Eph 4:32).
  3. No Back Linking to previously created projects.
  4. Post your project to the web, and add your link below.  
And the Prize for this week's challenge:


I have a RARE Hanna Stamps stamp set of Hanna Motorcycle.  I call it "RARE" because this company is no longer in business.... and I don't think you can find these stamps anywhere. :) This set is brand new.

It's your turn to share your Scripture Creation for this week... here is where you add your link:





Thank You for your consideration in playing along, and Thank You for stopping by!! 


Blessings To You~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~