I created an easel type card... scripture sentiment is from Doodle Pantry. The Card and Frame is also from Doodle Pantry. I actually used the a SVG Fancy Frames Base from Doodle Pantry, and welded it together to create the card, and then cut out the entire frame again to make the top layer. Flowers are from All Natural Accents, Leaves are from Prima. I added the lines and dots with my white sakura pen, and on the layer with the scripture, I used my teal atyouSpica pen. DSP is a Stampin' Up! product.
Ok, so here are the simple rules for this challenge:
- Create a NEW paper craft project, incorporating a scripture from the Holy Bible on it.
- The reference of the scripture that you use MUST be included (Eph 4:32).
- No Back Linking to previously created projects.
- Post your project to the web, and add your link below.
- Please limit your projects to 2 submittals per week.
Here's where you'd add your link: