March 3, 2014

Faith Hope Love Challenge #FHL1

A CHALLENGE!!  Yes, I've finally decided on having a weekly challenge.  I'd like for you to join me... and play along, if you can.  This challenge will take place weekly, on MONDAYS.  The challenge is very simple....  the challenge is to create a paper project, with a scripture on it.  Scripture from the Holy Bible.  Not a quote... but simply the WORD of God!!!  You can use any company's scripture stamp, or even make your own computer generated one.  As long as there is a scripture on your project, you may submit your project for your chance at winning!!!  :)  See, I told ya it was a simple challenge.  So here's my sample for this week's Faith Hope Love Challenge #1: 




I created an easel type card... scripture sentiment is from Doodle Pantry. The Card and Frame is also from Doodle Pantry.  I actually used the a SVG Fancy Frames Base from Doodle Pantry, and welded it together to create the card, and then cut out the entire frame again to make the top layer.  Flowers are from All Natural Accents, Leaves are from Prima.  I added the lines and dots with my white sakura pen, and on the layer with the scripture, I used my teal atyouSpica pen.  DSP is a Stampin' Up! product. 

Ok, so here are the simple rules for this challenge:

  1. Create a NEW paper craft project, incorporating a scripture from the Holy Bible on it. 
  2. The reference of the scripture that you use MUST be included (Eph 4:32).
  3. No Back Linking to previously created projects.
  4. Post your project to the web, and add your link below.  
  5. Please limit your projects to 2 submittals per week.
The Prize... yes, there is a prize for playing along... here it is:

This is a Clear Stamp Set from Stampendous.  A random winner will be chosen and announced next Monday.  Thanks in advance for playing!!! 

Here's where you'd add your link:








Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~