March 6, 2014

"Cebelrating Life" - A Breast Cancer Card

Good Happy Thursday!!!  Today, I am happy to announce that I have finally started posting to my Etsy store again!  Sheesh!!  It has been awhile since using an online service to sell my handmade projects.  I'm just gonna see how it goes, and pray that it goes the way the Lord wants it to go.  So there you have it.  If you wanna check out my store, the direct link to it is here:  Little C's Cute Crafty Creations

Ok, with that being said... here is the 1st card that I've posted to my Etsy store.  I've created this card using this sketch found on Sketchy Color's Challenge Blog:

I had a lot of fun creating this card, and following this sketch.  The outcome of my card really has to do with how the layout was so awesome.  Will probably use this layout again!!  Thanks for the challenge, Sketchy Colors!!!  Here is my card....



Card Details:
  • Image: Saturated Canary
  • Sentiment: TAC
  • Hand colored w/Copic Markers
  • Flowers: All Natural Accents and Prima Flowers
  • Cardstock: Stampin' Up!
  • Embossing: Sizzix Embossing Plates
  • Other Embellishments Used: Spellbinder Oval Scallop, Stampin' Up! Oval Die Cut, Dew Drops
  • OXOX DSP: Doodlebug Designs
Other Challenges I am submitting this card to:
Thanks for visiting!!  Have a blessed rest of the week.  Again, don't forget to check out my Scripture Challenge, posted on Monday!!  Looking forward to seeing your creations!!! 

You can find this card in my Etsy Shop here!


Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~