March 27, 2014

Big Wishes Birthday Card with Wee Stamps Digital Image

No sweeter name than the name of Jesus!
No sweeter name that I've ever known!
No sweeter name than the name of JESUS....

^ That song is stuck in my head... sang it during our Wednesday, mid-week bible study.  Love the song because not only is it beautiful, but it is SO TRUE!!!!  **sigh**

My dear friend's birthday is here, and this is the card I made for her.  The image I colored is from Wee Stamps, used my copic sketch markers.  The sentiment is from Paper Trey.  I have been trying to take my time in coloring my images, and trying to blend nicer, and I am just loving the results.



It was fun coloring this one...

I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by and peeking in... 
Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~