February 8, 2014

Techno Stampers Sketch #300 - TSSC300

Aloha y'all... have been keeping busy here... house chores, and such... and planning our college tour trip to the mainland for my oldest son.  Our airline tickets have been purchased, so we are set to GO!!!  Anyways, I found some time to sneak in some paper crafting and created a couple of "Friendship" cards.   I was inspired to join in on this sketch challenge from Techno Stamper. Here is how the sketch looks like: 

Here's how my project turned out:


Geez, for the life of me... I can't remember what company this stamp is from.  I mean, I know it, it's at the tip of my tongue, but I just can't jot it down.  Duh!!!  Gonna have to post on FB and ask if anyone knows the name of this company. 

OK, just got info from my fellow crafty sister, Maria. She informed me that the name of the company is Pink Cat Studio.  LOL!!  Funny, it's been so long!!  Thank the Lord for social media, man!!  Stay tune... I have more Friendship cards to share this week....


Aloha and Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~