February 24, 2014

Praying For You card

My youngest boy is home from school today.  Hurt his foot on Friday, and it looks pretty bruised up.  Going to the doctor to have it looked at, and possibly have some x-rays done.  Praying that nothing seriously wrong is going on, and that it is just that, a bruise.  But shoots, I have a girlfriend who have broken her toe more than once, and I just don't want to take the chance of finding out that his poor toe is broken, and didn't do nothing about it. 

Well, here is a card I've created with Stampin' Up! products.  I've created 2 cards, each being a little different from the other.  I've only taken a picture of one of them, since they are pretty close, not that much of a difference.  But here it is... 


Created with Stampin' Up! products
Stamp Sets: Regarding Daliahs (Flower), Thoughts & Prayers (Sentiment)

I've submitted my card to these challenges:

Thanks for peeking... hope you're having a blessed day, and may your week be blessed too!!! 


Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~