February 17, 2014

Mini Reece's Buttercup Favors

Sick... that is how I was feeling the last 4 days.  On Friday, I got a text from a friend asking if I could help her out to come up with something quick to sell at her daughter's county fair.  FUN!  Although I was sick... I went to work.  Got something simple to work with. Snack sized bags of Mini Reece's Buttercups.  Easy enough.  I could've simply went with the "match" type favor. But wanted to do more folding than cutting myself.  So allowed my eClips to do the work for me.  I used a cut from My Scrapchick, the cut was called "Lucky In Love Treat Bag".  I've altered the shape from the clover to a heart, simply by using the "ungroup" feature, and then adding a heart shape from eClip's collection.  Here's how my project turned out.  Was able to complete all 28 favors within a couple of hours.  My gf was very happy.  I was thrilled that she could count on me!!  Thank U, Jesus!!!!



Thanks for stopping by!!  Have a blessed Monday!!!


Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~